- Awarded Gold Standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017).
- Top 10 universities in the country for facilities (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey)
- Top 10 in the UK for International Student Satisfaction (What Uni Student Choice Awards 2017).
- Top 20 in the UK for academic support, learning resources and learning community (National Student Survey 2017).
- 95% of graduates in work or further study within 6 months of course completion with almost two thirds in graduate level roles (Destination of Leavers Survey 2015).
- No.1 in the UK for their subject areas in Biochemistry, Social Sciences and Sociology (National Student Survey 2017).
- Hospitality, Event Management, and Tourism (Ranked 12th in subject - Guardian 2018).
- Design courses (Ranked 14th in subject - Guardian 2018).
- University was placed 43rd in the UK out of 130 universities (Complete University Guide 2019 rankings)
- Marketing moved up the league table (20th out of 78) and Hospitality and Tourism (3rd out of 59).
- The University has been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- The first in the UK to be named “Changemaker Campus” by Ashoka U which means the University is
recognisedinternationally as the UK’s number 1 for social innovation and enterprise.
- Ranked top 10 in the UK for Art (The Guardian University Guide, 2017).
- One of the top 100 fashion schools in the world (WardrobeTrendsFashion, 2016)
- 95% graduate employability for 5 years running (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education 2010-2015).
- Brand new Waterside campus - a £330 project - opens in September 2018 in a prime town
centrelocation, only an hour from London, Birmingham, and other major UK centres.
- Practical experience is embedded in the curriculum. Our industry partners such as NHS, Silverstone,
Coca Cola, DrMartins, Avon to name a few provide placements, internships, work experience and live project work opportunities to our students.
- 1-year work placement opportunity for all undergraduate Joint Honours and business courses.
- EU Undergraduate Scholarship: £3,000 cash scholarship over three years for students who achieve high grades in their high school study
- International Graduate Scholarship (PG): 50% tuition fee discount on our
Masterscourses for our graduates who achieve a first or second class degree from 3 or 4 yeardegree studied with us.
- Courses are designed to meet the needs of employers and the career aspirations of students.
- Some 70 professional bodies accredit UWE Bristol courses.
- University has excellent links with industry such as Hewlett Packard, BBC, Aardman Animations and Airbus.
- Employer connections are growing all the time.
- UWE is investing £220m into cutting-edge facilities and services, such as our £50m Business and Law building and a brand new Students’ Union.
- 14 of university programmes scored 100% satisfaction in the recent National Student Survey.