|Universitetas:||University of Huddersfield|
|Miestas, Šalis:||Huddersfield, Anglija|
|Studijų trukmė:||3 m.|
Energy consumption continues to accelerate in the developed world as communities become richer. Generating enough sustainable power to satisfy demand, while minimising the damage to the environment, is therefore a massive problem. Engineers are the only people who will be able to provide a solution to this problem. We provide a course that:
- Is supported by the top Industrial Placement Unit in the country.
- Will provide the educational background for Chartered Engineer status.
- Has its own wind and solar power facility.
90% of our students, who studied a Mechanical engineering related course and graduated in 2009, have secured employment or gone on to further study.
English language requirements can be documented as follows:
- IELTS – score of 6.0
- PBT TOEFL (Paper-Based Test) – score of 550
- IBT TOEFL (Internet-Based Test) - score of 80
- CBT TOEFL (Computer-Based Test) - score of 213