|Universitetas:||Saxion University of Applied Sciences|
|Miestas, Šalis:||Enschede/Deventer, Nyderlandai|
|Studijų trukmė:||1 m.|
|Programos sritys:||Management, Tourism & Leisure|
The hospitality & tourism business is the fastest growing industry in the 21st century. As people have more spare time and tourist expenditures increase sharply, the industry is facing many challenges such as dynamics in marketing channels, skills shortages, more demanding consumers, emerging markets in tourism and sustainable entrepreneurship.
Tourism & Leisure Management is the ideal programme for people with a flair for languages, creativity, conceptual thinking, commercial insight and who are service-minded. A lot of attention is paid to professional skills and theory, and to management skills. Moreover, developing the proper professional and hospitable attitude is an important focus point. In the Tourism & Leisure Management course you learn how to successfully lead a business in the international tourism & leisure industry as a manager, entrepreneur or consultant. You learn to translate the wishes of a guest into appealing, innovative tourism- and leisure concepts.
Along with the growth in international tourism and leisure, the demand from the industry for qualified labour is on the rise. Dutch education and research in tourism & leisure management is internationally renowned for its high standards. Therefore, alumni can be found in tourism and leisure businesses all over the world. In order to meet the increasing demand for professionals in this rapid growing industry the BBA programme in tourism and leisure management forms an excellent basis to start your career. The opportunities represent a broad range of related industries with many interdependencies in fields such as:
- Recreation & Theme Parks
- Holiday Bungalow Parks
- Hospitality Service suppliers
- Cruiseship companies
- Event organisers
- Other (golf-, resort-, wellness-, sports management)
- A minimum of three years of higher education (leading to a bachelor degree) in Tourism- or Hotel Management or a closely related field such as Consumer affairs, Catering Management, or other related Management fields.
- You must add a CV to your application form.
- English language: you do not need to pass any tests, however, you need to have English language as a subject and a passed English language exam in your Final diploma.